Users going live in October: Check your Epic login access ASAP
If you were unable to log in to Epic at the end of your last class and you’re finished with your Epic training, here’s what to do:
Try to log in again 5-7 days from the last time you attempted by following these steps:
- Find this icon on your desktop and enter your login information. If your device does not have the Epic icon, you’re probably using a device that does not have Windows 10 yet. If your facility has been converted to Windows 10, please use your new Uaccount number as your User ID. If your facility hasn’t been converted to Windows 10, please use your legacy User ID to log in.
- If you are unable to log in to Epic, do one of the following:
If you plan to attend additional training, you can retry your login then.
- Visit ServiceNow at https://balladprod.service-now.com/sp to enter a Help Desk ticket.
- In the Access and Moves field, click on the catalog item labeled Epic Go-Live Access Correction.
- Call the Help Desk at 423-431-6290 to create a ticket and request that the Catalog Item be Epic Go-Live Access Correction.
[formidable id=1 title=true]